PCBU’s (Employers) must ensure that every health and safety representative (HSR) requesting training complete the HSR five day initial training course. This safety-training course satisfies the requirements of the Work Health and Safety Act & Regulation. The training course must be completed as soon as possible and within six months of election or appointment, however scheduling is flexible to suit employer requirements.
- WHS legislative framework, key parties, legislative obligations and duties.
- Establishing workplace representation under the WHS Act.
- Effective consultation, issue resolution in monitoring risk controls.
- Monitoring WHS; workplace inspections, recording findings and notifiable incidents.
- Issuing PIN’s and providing stop work advice
For more information about our workplace training and safety courses, please contact us on 04 22 831 832 or email email@example.com