The workplace health and safety training can be provided at your premises or at a nominated venue provided it has the following facilities
- Large Whiteboard
- Suitable digital projector screen separate to the whiteboard
- Seating & desks for all trainees and the trainer
- Suitable learning environment
Training dates will be confirmed only after receipt of 10% deposit, the deposit is non refundable. A minumum of 5 days’ notice is required in the event of a cancellation and will result in the following fees.
- Five to Ten days – 50% of the course fee,
- less than five days 100% of the course fee.
Trainees must be competent in English to the extent that they can be assessed by the trainer; this is the responsibility of the employer and/or trainee. Interpreters may be used only after arrangements have been made prior to the commencement of the training course.
For more information about our workplace training and safety courses, please contact us on 04 22 831 832 or email email@example.com