Australian Work Health and Safety was established to provide work health and safety now WH&S, previously OH&S solutions to industry and to make your business WorkCover compliant. We specialise in risk management, workplace health, workplace safety, and in fact all aspects of WHS training. Our approach is twofold.
Firstly we consult with your enterprise, perform a full needs analysis to discover your WHS requirements and to provide safety solutions that will not only help facilitate productivity and workplace safety, but also add value to your organisation.
Click on the video to play:
Secondly to help you comply with the new Work Health & Safety law that commenced in 2012.
Under current legislation, persons conducting businesses or undertakings (PCBUs) and their officers e.g. employers, directors & managers can be prosecuted as individuals if they do not do everything reasonably practicable to prevent their companies from breaking the WHS legislation. To assist with these legal obligations we can assist you with the following:
- WHS Training, 13 safety courses are available immediately or training tailored to your organisation can be delivered.
- WHS consulting to link employers and employees in safety discussions so that the best-informed safety decisions are made.
- Preparing Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) also known as Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Work Safely in the Construction Industry CPCCOHSQ1001A * (White Card)
- Health and safety representative (HSR) 5 day initial training* (Formerly the Consultation Course)
- Health and safety representative (HSR) 1 day refresher course*
For more information about our workplace training and safety courses, please contact us on or email email@example.com
*Workcover accredited, requires evidence of identity
Conflict is a naturally occurring event which we all experience. Conflict is both necessary and functional, having both negative and positive outcomes potentially. However, conflict can and often does have a negative impact on people and their environment.
Trusted by organisations and families since 1995, interMEDIATE has helped customers to resolve disputes, reach better outcomes and move forward. With our team’s combined dispute management expertise, our caring and competent mediators are here for you during and after hours, 7 days a week.
Conflict Resolution (CR) & Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Training introduces you to the knowledge and skills necessary for your managers to identify the elements of conflict, select and utilise alternative dispute resolution processes for conflict resolution.